We have a growing list of committed school partnerships with a commitment to provide students with the initial training they need.
We can only accept placement students from educational settings we are in partnership with. These are:
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- The Manchester College
- Loretto College
- Trinity High School
- Health Visitor Students
Our placement roles vary, from outreach worker, early years practitioners, and teachers, where you will shadow, lead and deliver sessions and inherit the skills you need.
- Lead: Debbie Keary (Head of Centres), Becky Smith (Deputy Children's Centre Leader)
- Role: You will work as an advocate for families and children in the community, providing services, advice and support to encourage a positive lifestyle. Your role will include visiting service users in their own home or in other settings and you will work closely with other professionals and agencies.
Teacher/ Early Year Practitioner:
- Lead: Steph Clarke, Julia Lang and Michelle Barton
- Role: You will be allocated an age group between the age of 4 months old to 3 years old. Your role will include looking after the social and educational development of these children. You will learn to work to Early Years Foundation Stage standards on child learning (reading and numbers).